Financing Your Care
In our office, we offer high quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. We work with all dental insurances and will submit your paperwork but we are not contracted or preferred providers. Please call our office for guidance if desired. Our care coordinator will usually call your insurance carrier on your behalf when we first see you in the office to determine insurance coverage.
Dental insurance plans we work with frequently:
- Delta Dental
- Blue Cross
- Cigna Dental
- Flexible Payment Plan: Pay a portion up front, and the rest over an agreed upon time period.
- No interest flex plan: Pay in a short time frame and receive no interest charge.
- Low interest flex plan: Pay off your bill over a longer period of time with low interest.
- Cash Discount: Pay upfront with cash and receive a discount.
- Check or Credit Card: Always accepted.
- CareCredit: Apply online (www.carecredit.com) or in our office.
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.
We are here to help! Please call for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office!